Thank you for visiting my web portfolio. I specialize in informational web sites for consultants, keynote speakers and small businesses. Home for this design studio is Madison, Wisconsin but I have had customers from Maryland to Florida to Colorado.
You will see in my portfolio that I have many long-term clients.
At the root of it, I look after the software and the design of websites. A new site is not “delivered” and boom we are done. Instead, a site is begun and layer after layer it is expanded and honed. When new opportunities and ideas arise, I am there to find and implement solutions to support the future twists and turns of your business.
Why my web customers hired me:
- Referrals – the engine of small businesses. Clients recommend me.
- Liked other web sites in my portfolio
- Time based charging – no monthly fee
- Willingness to collaborate on design
- Willingness to take control, or act on an as-needed basis
- Helped them out of a jam (web host disappeared, web designer disappeared)
And why my web clients stay:
- Ask me five questions in an email, get five answers back
- Liked how I explained things or helped think through ideas
- Liked how PayPal was incorporated into the design
- We are a a team. I have a “working relationship” with clients which is enriching for us both.
Bio: Deb Vandenbroucke aka “WebDeb”
My computer background is in the healthcare software industry.
My artistic background is in sculpture.
My degrees are Mathematics BA and a Master of Fine Arts.
Creating web sites – where the artistic and computer skills meet.
Other Things >>
- Eureka College
- Bradley University
- Univ of Chicago
- Madison College
- Epic University
- Blackhawk Technical
- Chicago: Maywood, Lombard, Oak Park, Hyde Park
- Eureka & Peoria, IL
- St. Louis, Mo
- Boston: Brookline & Watertown, Ma
- Madison, Wi